Books by Brindle Chase

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Most Beautiful Women of All Time

The Most Beautiful Women of All Time

To continue my confession of celeb crushes I had while growing up, I'm sure ever man out there in my age range... ahem... 21ish... ahem... give or take 20-25 years... where was I? Oh yes... I know I'm not alone when I say I was profoundly... or, more honestly, erectily(is that a word?) moved by Erin Gray as Commander Wilma Deering in the TV series, Buck Rogers of the 25th Century...

Below is a shot from the most arousing memory I can recall. Its a scene where Wilma and another stunning beauty are trapped in a lava pit, which strangely, emits steam instead of smoke. Dressed in her scanty dress, soaked with sweat, I was too young to know why I was so incredibly stimulated, just that I was... I watch the scene now and yes, she's still f'ing sexy as all get out, but the lines were so corny!

Either way, Erin Gray definitely makes the hall of fame of the World's Most Beautiful (celebrity) Women of All Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment