Books by Brindle Chase

Friday, October 14, 2011

Most Beautiful Women of All Time


Part One: Jaclyn Smith


Most famous as Kelly in TV series, Charlie's Angels and her long standing clothing line with K-Mart

All women are beautiful, each standing out in her own way and I adore every single one of them. But let's talk celebrities we grew up with.

Growing up and coming of age in the late 70's into my teens in the early 80's, TV struggled with sexuality as much as I did. Like most boys, puberty was not kind to me. Acne, uncontrollable erections, squeaky voice changes and wet dreams... yada yada. But I look back today and wonder about some of the sex symbols I was ga-ga for. What was I thinking? And some... WOW!!! Here's one of my biggest childhood lusts and damn, even today, she is smoking hot.

Who was one of your biggest childhood celeb crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment