Books by Brindle Chase

Friday, September 9, 2011

What're you up to mister?



I think every author gets asked this at least once a week. I suppose much more often for higher listing authors. Me, being near the bottom, even I get asked this question frequently. So... here's what trouble I'm getting into these days.






Works in Progress




  • Untitled, Contemporary erotic romance novella for Ellora’s Cave

  • Untitled, Paranormal erotic suspense novella for Ellora’s Cave for Men

  • Depth Charge: Mercy Monroe, a Contemporary erotic romance for Loose Id

  • A Dark Embrace: A paranormal erotica, free serial for Red Lipstick Journals

  • Untitled, Paranormal erotic romance novella for Red Lipstick Journals

  • Untitled, Military erotic romance

  • Dark Justice Book Two, a paranormal erotic suspense.



Current Releases I’m Promoting



No comments:

Post a Comment