Books by Brindle Chase

Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling Accomplished

This is old hat to seasoned veterans, but I'm a rookie, so bear with me.

I just completed the first round of edits on Gothic City Lights !!! I decided to make some major scene changes on it and so it took longer than it should have, even for a rookie I imagine, but still... its done and I learned so much from it.

Additionally, I completed the 3rd round (and possibly last) of edits on The Grass is Always Greener and turned that in as well.

So to fill the void, I'm working on revisions for short story that was rejected, but given an open invite to re-submit directly to the editor.

Anyway, I feel very accomplished, having gotten through the biggest obstacles thus far. I'm confident the remaining edits will be less and easier from here out.

No comments:

Post a Comment