I got this from the beautiful and amazing J.A. Saare
So how it works, is you answer the 5 questions, each with 5 answers and then tag five blogs at the end, for people to read up on next!
here I go...
1. Where were you 5 years ago?
- 1. Where I am now.
- 2. Dead end job, going nowhere.
- 3. I hadn't begun to start writing.
- 4. I was contemplating getting a laptop to start writing.
- 5. Preparing to take my oldest daughter to Disneyland for her 6th birthday.
2. What was (is) on your to do list?
- 1. Finish novel to submit to agents.
- 2. Revise short story for ePub.
- 3. Finish a joint effort short story.
- 4. Finsh yet another short story I have in progress
- 5. Finish sequel to Gothic City Lights (not really a sequel, but another story in the same world, setting, characters)
3. What five snacks do you enjoy?
- 1. Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2. Fritos
- 3. Starbucks Black Cherry Mocha
- 4. Popcorn, with lotsa butter!
- 5. Twizzler Pull and Peel sticks.
4. What five places have you lived?
I've lived in Washington state my whole life, so...
- 1. Believe it or not, spent some time under a bridge in my teens.
- 2. Various cities and small towns in WA state.
- 3. A variety of apartments, houses and townhouses rented with friends.
- 4. I'm currently in Vancouver, WA
- 5. once lived on someone's back porch when I was young, stupid and broke.
5. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- 1. Pay off all debt.
- 2. Pay off all my close friends and family's debt.
- 3. Buy a wind and solar power company and put it right in Wyoming, where they cling to dirty polluting 18th century coal power, without a care for the damage they do to the world. But I digress...
- 4. Set aside trust funds for my daughters to assure no matter what, they would have college funds and a nest egg for their own retirements, in case I blew all my money.
- 5. Write full time.
And, for the five bloggers I'm passing this onto... check out these cool sites...