Books by Brindle Chase

Monday, May 31, 2010

More news...

I just keep plugging away. I need to be more attentive here as well. So here's a recap of the most recent events.

1. Completed first round of edits for Gothic City Lights. We may need to push out the release date, but it's worth it. The book is tenfold better than when it was first accepted. Loose Id is pushing me, but gently. It's been a great learning experience. I can't wait for it to release, you're gonna love it!

2. Breathless Press has found an audio book partner, so they have picked up audio rights to my short story, The Grass is Always Greener. I hope they decide to produce it. That would be so cool.

3. My free story, That One Night in Vegas, has been selected by Lushstories.com to produce an audiobook in MP3 format, which will be available on their site at a later date. You can read the story here, at Lushstories.com or Literotica.com

4. And last, but not least, I am in contract negotiations for my short story Divalicious... details to be announced once the contracts have been signed. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy!! Keep up the great work.

    I understand the edits. I'm going through the same at Loose with Eternity and a Day. My release date is July 6th, so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete