Books by Brindle Chase

Friday, February 4, 2011

New Book



Got a bit of great news last night... my latest novella, a contemporary erotic romance, Depth Charge: Maria, Maria, has been accepted by Loose Id for publication. Contracts to be signed today and sent in the mail. I'm so thrilled... I hope to turn it into a series.

Meanwhile, my short story, Trading Up, is set to release on March 25th from Breathless Press. The final version was sent back to the line editors and now we just need to finalize my cover design... coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and can't wait to see it and you "pimp" it out so we can read the blurb/excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can't wait to read your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *lol*@Harlie... me neither! Can't wait!!

    Thanks Silvia!!!

    ReplyDelete